Heated swimming pool of the campsite.
Camping Saint Aygulf Plage
At the heart of the Riviera, halfway between Cannes and Saint Tropez (25 km from St Tropez), on the Mediterranean sea and a nature reserve. Are you a nicer place for a campsite? We do not know…
Beautiful beaches, picturesque bays between the rocks, the picturesque village within walking distance to the cozy Provencal markets. But also our own bakery with fresh bread and croissants, affordable supermarket, a cozy bar restaurant -Of course - and plenty of sporting activities for young and old on our site you will immediately receive the true holiday feeling.
On the campsite
- direct access to the beach on foot or by bicycle
- a children's play area
- a fenced multi-sports
- Wi-Fi (very good at the mobile home), lockers
- washers and dryers (fee) is also present in the mobile home for free.
- car wash paid
- kids club
- new swimming pool
- Aqualand (1 Km away) Campsite http://www.aqualand.fr/frejus/
- Luna Park (1 km) from the campsite http://lunaparkfrejus.fr/
- Areca Botanic Park
- the coastal path, customs
- ponds Villepey
- table tennis
- tennis court
- miss and mister elections
- dance and disco evenings
Saint Aygulf is the ideal base to explore the beautiful coast and the magnificent hinterland of our versatile French coast.
Just steps away places famous as Saint Tropez, Grasse, Saint Paul de Vence, Cannes, Monaco, Frejus la Romaine, Saint Raphael, Sainte Maxime, Nice, cozy market of Ventimiglia, the Gorges du Verdon, Lac de Sainte Croix the Vallon de la Gaillarde, étangs de Villepey and the rock of Roquebrune.
New swimmingpool on the camping.
Entrance of the campsite